Destination Sturgeon Bay (DSB) is dedicated to ensuring a first-class visitor experience, helping local businesses grow, and enhancing Sturgeon Bay’s quality of life.
How can we help you?
Our staff are Certified Tourism Ambassadors ™ here to help you discover all of the secret treasures of Sturgeon Bay that perhaps only the “locals” know.
Need a place to stay or a recommendation for dining? We’ll personally help you “filter” all of the options so that you get the perfect Door County experience.
At DSB, we live out our brand of “Come for the Fun. Stay for the Memories” and are here to help you find that fun and make those memories.
Say HI to our team!
Board of Directors
- Erin Helgeson: Board President, Quantum Technologies
- Josh Cory-Yaeggi: Vice President, Bay Shore Inn
- Pam Jorns: Sec/Treasurer, JR Vacation Rentals
- Paula Englebert: Business Rep, Nicolet National Bank
- Amy Crook: Kitty O’Reillys Irish Pub
- Lauren Huston: Door County Dragonfly
- Jon Mueller: Within Things Curiosity Shop
- Trent Snyder: Bridge Up Brewing
- Michelle Lawrie: Door County Economic Development
- Josh VanLieshout: City of Sturgeon Bay Administrator
- Seth Wiederanders: City of Sturgeon Bay Alderperson
- Julie Wilson: Bay Shore Outfitters
- melaniejane: Holiday Music Motel & Steel Bridge Creative Foundation
- Monica Ramirez: Mona Lucy Gallery
- Sam Perlman: Door County Maritime Museum