MAY 12, 2023
DOWNTOWN STURGEON BAY
4:00PM TO 8:00PM
Destination Sturgeon Bay will be holding a brand new event this spring: Cherry Bounce! Cherry Bounce is a sip and shop style event which will take place on Friday, May 12th from 4 pm until 8 pm. You’re invited to spend the afternoon shopping at unique shops and boutiques throughout Downtown Sturgeon Bay. Bounce from shop to shop while enjoying delicious samples and get special in-store discounts.
Registration is open now! The cost to participate is $20 per person. Participants will receive wine samples, light appetizers, and in-store specials. Stroll around town from shop to shop or take a Door County Trolley ride.
- Dromhus; 611 Jefferson St
- Madison Avenue Wine Shop; 25 S Madison Ave
- Life styles by BLISS; 58 N. Third Ave.
- SmithMaker Artisan Co.; 58 N. Third Ave.
- ARTicipation Studio & Gallery; 10 E. Oak St
- The Pearl of Door County; 143 S 3rd Ave
- Bayshore Outfitters; 59 N Madison Ave
- Clario Farms; 19 N 3rd Ave
- Cornucopia Kitchen Shop; 39 N 3rd Ave
- Wilkins & Olander; 120 N 3rd Ave
Register online, over the phone at 920-743-6246, or in person at the Destination Sturgeon Bay Welcome Center on 36 S. 3rd Avenue. Registration prior to the event is highly encouraged.
Register Here: https://forms.gle/US63GQamSkq2sXyz8
Pay Online via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/dsbcherrybounce
*Other Payment Options: Call in Payment (920-743-6246), Cash/Check at the Welcome Center, Pay Day of Upon Check-In
You must be 21+ to participate in the event. Please be prepared to show your ID at check-in to receive your lanyard. All participants must check in at the Destination Sturgeon Bay Welcome Center on 36 S. 3rd Avenue in order to participate. Check-in will be available starting at 2 pm on the day of the event.